Sunday, September 1, 2013

National Honey Month - FREE QUEEN BEE Printables

Happy 1st Day of September.... Where did the summer go?

Did you know September is National HONEY Month????
 
 
Neither did I until recently... I read about it here.

To kick it off in my house, (who needs an excuse for a party?) I made some free printables using cool vintage images from Karen @ The Graphics Fairy that I simply added text to.  If you aren't familiar with her blog -crawl out from under that rock- kidding of course....you need to check it out!  You can also google "The Graphics Fairy projects" to drool over some amazing eye candy.  There are lots of talented people in blogland!

I was thinking this would look really cute hung in a laundry room! 
 Please link back any projects you create and post online using this printable!!!

UPDATE:

I was THRILLED to get an email from Tracey at Mia Bella Passion
the other day.  She printed and framed this graphic and created some instant laundry room art!  Glad you liked it Tracey!!


 
Enjoy!!!

 
 CLICK HERE for this printable PDF file.


 
CLICK HERE  for the reversible graphic 
 
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you use this in a project that you blog about, please link back to me and/or give me credit. My free printables may not be included in a "FREE GRAPHICS/IMAGES" Website or blog post. Free Printables on this site belong to me exclusively and may not be sold without prior permission. 

Sharing the love at these AWESOME parties!
 

12 comments:

  1. That is a super cute graphic and perfect for National Honey Month!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, what a cute printable...love it.....Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable printable! Makes laundry practically sound fun! ;)
    Thanks for sharing it on the DIY Sunday Showcase. Looking forward to seeing your projects again this week.
    Cheers to you and yours,
    Therese @ Fresh Idea Studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it... Makes the laundry room look great...but laundry and fun? I'm not sure those two words go together!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi! THanks for the lovely graphic! can you please tell me what font you used for the Laundry text? I love it! thanks!

    Carmen
    c.delizarralde@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen... That font is Roman Antique.... glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Going in my freshly painted laundry room in an antique Victorian frame I got at a flea market. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! So glad I found it while you still have it available for download. Thank you so much... it's perfect for my laundry room makeover I have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Thank you for the download. This will look amazing in my laundry room! :) Thank you again. So glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete