Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fall Container Gardening Inspiration

 

I love me some container gardens.  Always have.  Over the years I have moved quite a bit and they provided me the satisfaction of creating and nurturing a garden - which I love - at times when I didn't even have a yard.  

 
Now that fall is <almost> here, I've been looking for some creative ideas and ways to put together a cute container garden for outside my front door. 


I absolutely love the look of the dried flowers and twigs in these  elegant,  yet simple container gardens from Dirt Simple. 


Terrain sells these cute tutuers here (aka pyramid trellis) that they feature in this photo with a twist on the cornucopia.  This is a darling idea for a Thanksgiving centerpiece.  
 
 
 BC Living shows step-by-step how to recreate this beauty - which has great color and texture.
 
 
 Look what Judy did with this wagon, over at 20 North Ora.  I found a wagon similar to this a couple months ago at a garage sale that I passed on... Boy, am I now regretting that decision!
 
 
 
 Haeley from Designed Improvised added some great interest to this fall container garden with gourds made from twigs/twine. 
I've recently come across some easy DIY tutorials on Pinterest for making these.

 
 Jennifer at Dimples & Tangles created this beautiful entryway with her mix of container gardening and pumpkins.  Look at that monogramed pumpkin!

 
And finally, Jesse at Habitat Design took her Halloween garden into Thanksgiving by switching the creepy crawlers out for gourds as the holidays changed.   
 

I really feel inspired now to get out there and create a great fall container garden. I will be sure to update this post with pics of what I come up with! 
 
In the meantime, check out these other Fall Container Gardens that I pinned - and be sure to follow my boards on Pinterest!
 
Sharing the love at these great parties!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, all of these containers are stunning. I need to try and duplicate some of them. Beautiful. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just great.... I hope mind ends up turning out half as well!!! Take Care Marty!

      Suzie

      Delete
  2. Renting a car in Dubai was so easy with KOR Rent A Car! car hire dubai
    Great service and affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete